Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Cheer

Though I'm broke holiday cheer does not elude me.
I've downloaded tons of holidays songs and completed a holiday play list complete with Nat King Cole, and Elvis among others.
Our beautiful Christmas tree is completely decorated and up. We went for white, artificial, and pre-lighted (?) all we had to do was put up the tinsel, and ornaments. It looks perfect.
Everyone is getting into the holiday spirit, even our neighbors who decked out their VW into a deer-mobile in spirit of holidays.

Very nice.
I've also finished making Christmas cards for each of my teachers. Microsoft publisher is a lifesaver!
Now I'm just stumped as to what to get my family. with exactly 2 dollars left in my debit card, and maybe another dollar or two in change, I don't really have any spending money for them. So It'll either be dollar store gifts this year, or handmade ones. The lesser of two evils.
Here's wishing you a merry Christmas and happy holidays!
P.S. Wish me luck on my finals coming up next week, all week! *shivers*
It shouldn't be so bad though, I just gotta buckle down and study. Those two hours of study halls proved to be real life savers!

No comments: