Russ Kick- From "Psychotropedia : a guide to publications on the periphery" to "You are being lied to : the disinformation guide to media distortion, historical whitewashes and cultural myths" among other curious titles that'll make you think twice about the world around you. (My current favorite: 50 things you're not supposed to know (the police aren't legally obligated to protect you!!))
- Other favorites from Mr. Kick include,
- Abuse your illusions : the disinformation guide to media mirages and establishment lies.
- Everything you know about sex is wrong : the disinformation guide to the extremes of human sexuality (and everything in between)
- Everything You Know About God Is Wrong : The Disinformation Guide to Religion
Savage is not a republican, neo-conservative, conservative, Christian, bible thumper, liberal, lefty, righty, etc. He transcends labels and criticizes anyone and everyone with humor and striking wit, from Bush, illegal immigration, Ann Coulter, Presidential Candidates, and Barbara boxer, to Susan Sarandon, (or saran-wrap as he calls her) and his walks on the board walk with his pooch Teddy.
Tune in to the Savage Nation
And if these modern day visionaries don't get you thinking, take a look at some of these interesting and frightening facts found in Russ Kick's book 50 Things you're not supposed to know.
- The CIA commits over 100,000 serious crimes each year
- 2 atomic bombs dropped on North Carolina
- Many of the pioneering feminist's opposed abortion
- The police aren't legally obligated to protect you
- Electric cars in the 1880's
- You can mail letters little or no cos