Thursday, December 20, 2007

5 days bby

presents under the Christmas tree already!
From left to right
I got my mom a cute little lotion package, with three different scents-orange, lemon, and pomegranate's, as well as a singing holiday card. This one sing Jose Feliciano's, "Felis Navidad!"
I got my dad a hallmark book, where he answers questions about his life. It's be neat to go back and read his answer. My dad card sings, "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
And I got my little sister, an assortment of different colored eyeshadow and brushes, as well as a smackers lip gloss kit, and my sister's card sings "Jingle Bell Rock"
My present from my sister is on the very bottom of all three gifts with the red bow (on the bottom left) I have no idea what it is, but it feels pretty light, so I'm thinking it might be a shirt.
_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*__*_*_*_*__*_*_*__*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*__*_*_*
On a side note
today was a beautiful day


No comments: