Monday, August 24, 2009

Where's the exit?

So I’m starting school on Wednesday and I’m pretty excited but also worried about how I’m going to pay for my tuition come November 9th

I know I qualify for financial aid but I can’t get my parents information because they’re so busy, and by the time they fill it out, I’m pretty sure there’s not going to be any financial help for me left. Which leaves me to my own devices- which consist of loans, which I will have to pay back sooner of later.

I have no idea what I’m going to do. I’m so worried and I feel like I’m about to break down in tears because I really want to go to school and I have no money.

And I’ve heard it said that lack of money is not a reason, not to go to school, but the what do I do when my tuition debt comes in the mail and I’m 3,000+ in debt. Not to mention my other debt with Weber State. I haven’t even bought the $200 worth of books I still have left to buy for this semester.

I also have to pay the city of west valley and the city of Murray a combined $300 for various traffic tickets and I don’t even have my license. Speaking of not having my license I still have one observational class and one driving class left before I can even make an appointment to come in and do the driving test at the DMV or with my dad and that’ll be about another $30-$40 which I don’t have.

Speaking of $300 I owe express about that much money. Bringing my debt to just under $9000 at 19 years of age. I’m worth -$9,000.

I just hope that I can hold on tight for this wild ride and make it through on the other side in one piece.

No comments: